Prague is a city with a rich cultural history and a vibrant music scene, and there are many venues where you can enjoy concerts while visiting. Some of the best places to see concerts in Prague include:
- O2 Arena: This large indoor arena is one of the most popular venues for concerts in Prague. It has a capacity of up to 18,000 people and hosts a wide variety of musical acts from around the world.
- Rudolfinum: This historic building is home to the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra and is a popular venue for classical music concerts. It also hosts other types of music events and performances.
- Czech National Symphony Orchestra: This prestigious orchestra performs at a variety of venues around the city, including the Rudolfinum and the Dvořák Hall at the Prague Congress Centre.
- Rock Café: This popular music venue in the center of Prague hosts a wide variety of concerts, including rock, punk, and alternative music.
- Lucerna Music Bar: This intimate music venue in the heart of Prague is known for its eclectic mix of live music, including rock, jazz, and electronic music.
- Meet Factory: This contemporary arts center in Prague hosts a variety of music events, including concerts, DJ sets, and other live performances.
- Jazz Dock: This popular jazz club in Prague hosts live music performances almost every night, including both local and international acts.
- Roxy: This iconic music venue in Prague has been hosting concerts and other live events for over 20 years. It is known for its diverse lineup of musical acts, including rock, electronic, and hip hop.
These are just a few of the many venues in Prague where you can enjoy live music and concerts. It may be helpful to check with these venues or search online for current event listings to find out what’s happening during your visit.